Friday 28 February 2014

My target:

I have many targets that I am able to teach, however the main target could perhaps be developing my essay further in order to gain better fluent writing skills, develop my vocabulary and include a range of theorists in my writing to support my essay. Also, I need to include X uses Y to z strategy in order for my essays to become more structured and coherent. Furthermore, I also need to link and organise at the planning stage, quote more often and make sure the quotes are clear and used appropriately by saying what sentence they come from. finally, I will also need to really take a deeper observation the producer's purpose before I start writing my essay. I will also try and learn new definitions and test myself every now and then so I will then learn them without looking at my notes, or online.

I think the main strategy I will use to meet these targets will be doing an extensive amount of research. By looking at theorists work and applying them to my essay will help me with my writing, as well as practicing to write essays in my own independent study time at home. By doing this, it will be using past papers and plan thoroughly before I write. the reason I am doing this is because it will benefit me highly for the exam in order to get the grade I can capable of getting. I will also be annotating power texts in a limited time and look over what i have written, then compare and contrast with my previous essay to my new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment