Thursday 10 October 2013

Travel Writing.


...8 hours later..My airline finally arrives in the exotic airport of East Africa, Somalia. The land of sunshine, the traditional atmosphere, the exquisite sight seeings, words can't describe how Somalia has developed, oh the beauty. My first ever steps into the land had almost amazed me, I had finally made it into my own home town, the motherland. In any one day in Somalia you could experience the glory of the city, by the people that are filled within the city, the companionship between yourself and another citizen, you can almost feel the connection of friendship just by casually greeting each other. 

As the day leisurely goes by, the night commences. The traditional enticing Somali dancing in the duration of the night entices every individual in the community. The people creating a traditional atmosphere by the sound of the drums while the people begin their own cultural, diverse dancing captivated me - could there be any more enticing, yet lively atmosphere? I hadn't been to Somalia for years, which made me forget how exquisite the location is. By seeing the historical grounds and locations around the city, the rural countryside, the glorious beach fascinated me! The one thing I will never forget, is the moment I had witnessed my very first camel. I even had the chance to ride the camel, which thrilled me completely, never will I ever forget that moment. The gratifying foods...unbelievably glorious food. Weeks and weeks of paradise, I return home, I finally return from one of the best experiences. It really was a true, astonishing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment